Family owned and operated business
I have over fifteen years experience in running a language school and my wife is responsible for payroll and provides administrative and accounting support. She is a certified accountant. We launched a new service called MyTaxReturn several years ago. If you want to file your 2019 tax return we will be happy to help.
MyTaxReturn.cz provides expats with the following “turn-key “services:
• Completing and filing your Income Tax Return with the Tax Office.
• Completing and filing your Annual Social Insurance Overview with the Social Insurance Office.
• Completing and filing your Annual Health Insurance Overview with the Health Insurance Office.
WHO ARE OUR SERVICES FOR?
Trade license holders with Czech-source income only, non-VAT payers, applying lump-sum expense* deductions
*Lump-sum Expense (=the lump sum equals 30-80% of gross income, typically 60%). Taxpayers opting for lump-sum deduction are not obliged to keep specific records of their expenses!!!
WHO IS OUR TYPICAL CLIENT?
• Self-employed individuals (usually consultants, lecturers and language teachers) who only have Czech-source income.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
The issue is complex but generally we´ll only need to know a few things:
• Your gross annual business income (= revenues from invoices)
• Whether you have a spouse and/or children
• Whether you have a mortgage in the Czech Republic
• Whether you paid contributions to a private life or pension insurance scheme in the Czech Republic
Example: Self-employed English teacher, single, non-EU citizen with long-term D-visa, no mortgage, no contributions paid to private life or pension insurance scheme, 240.000 CZK earned in 2018.
After applying the lump-sum expense deduction the taxable income will be 96.000 CZK and the income tax before deductions totaling 14.400 CZK. After claiming every taxpayer´s tax credit the total income tax for 2019 will be 0,- CZK. As long as you paid your minimum monthly social insurance charges (2.189 CZK/month) throughout 2018 the remaining sum to pay will be 0,- CZK, too.
Our Tax Return Package includes:
• Completing and filing your Income Tax Return
• Completing and filing Annual Social Insurance Overview with the Social Insurance Office.
• Completing and filing your Annual Health Insurance Overview with the Health Insurance Office (EU-nationals only).
TOTAL PRICE of our Tax Return Package: 2.500 CZK
If you are an employee and you want us to complete and file only your Income Tax Return the price will be 1.500 CZK.
We´ll be happy to help you with your 2019 tax return.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if you want to fulfill long-term visa renewal conditions you must file your tax return. The Foreign Police will ask for a copy of your 2018 tax return when you will be renewing your visa.